Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Travel Details

I was travelling by 2AC, booked an e-ticket for that thru the internet (www.icrtc.co.in - create a login and password. credit, debit and fund transfers accepted.)

The food is dal, roti, rice and some mixed veg fare.

They have a laptop and cellphone chargeable electricity connection which runs on 110V.

I was too lazy to take out my authentic Nokia charger, and used my copassenger's... which refused to charge since it will take only 230V, which is normally the India standard. So I stayed incommunicado till it flashed into the brain, which was early this morning.

Sushil picked me up from Hazrat Nizamuddin... Oh did I tell you that I am travelling to Delhi.. So here I am...

Today is the Delhi bandh. I think I will take Sushil's bike and ride around.. :D

Sushil, GP, Rohit stay in bachelor apts... fashion designers, old friends from NIFT chennai.... :)

Will update the pictures in a short while today.... The Net connection is good from here... unlike Mumbai.. which is generally slow and unreliable...

Ok laterz, with the pics and all....

No comments: